Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mishap at McDonald's


Though, I have been part of many humiliating situations in life, I have sure caused a lot to my family!

Especially, when I was young. I was 3 years old when I had been to McDonald's for the very first time. With me were my Aunt and my Cousin sister who was 2 then.
That particular day, it was really crowded. With people everywhere, and so much of chaos, we managed to get a seat just next to the door. Next to me was sitting another Gentleman and on the other side were my Aunt and Sister.

I had ordered French fries, while she had a Burger. Little cousin, managed to drink a bottle full of milk. And then decided to take a nap!

There was still chaos everywhere with the waiters rushing to their customers. The gentleman next to me was still gulping away the Hamburger and the Large Soda he had purchased.

All of a sudden, my Aunt looked at me and said, "Are you sure you still don't want to go to the potty?"
I said, "No...!" The guy next to me was giggling. My Aunt checked on my cousin. But she was clean. She again looked at me with a horrified look which said it all,
"Oh Lord, that child has had an accident and I didn't get any clothes with me!"
Then she said, "Are you sure you did not have an accident?"
That was a wrong question to ask a 3 year old kid. And so came the answer...

I
jumped up, yanked down my pants and yelled......."See, its just Farts! Nothing else..."

There was silence everywhere. Over a hundred people choked on their Tacos, Burgers and everything they were eating. The guy sitting next to me was shocked too. He had the Soda in his hand and his mouth opened wide. My Aunt just couldn't believe what had happened.
I then calmly picked up my pants and sat down to have my French Fries. The guy next to me was still looking. So were everyone else.

And then there was a roar of laughter. Everyone of them except the Gentleman next to me and Of course, my Aunt. He had seen everything from the closest distance. He still had the same expression, the one when I first pulled my pants down.
Two guys came over to my Aunt and thanked them for the best laugh they had ever had. I was a Hero that day with some guys taking my pictures. Well, until I was rushed out of McDonald's.

I still wonder what happened to the young Gentleman who was next to me that day. I hope it was just a shock and he was not choking to death...


16 comments:

  1. Now that's a scene I'd like to see! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lollllllzzzzzzzzz!!! But I must commend you, for it was a very brave move ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, when you are three anything can happen. There's a difference between going potty and farts. They smell the same though. Bwahahahahaha.

    Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apples: Now that's a scene you don't want to see! Look what happened to the Gentleman who was sitting next to me.....lol

    Tasha: That was brave though. The question must have been the reason to trigger the "pull down pants button" :)

    Sandee: Thanks for dropping by. I do agree though anything could happen at three. Are you sure they smell the same. Time for me to get out an Encyclopedia to research...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. The aunt must be so ashamed for what had happened.
    Funny! This has given me quite the laugh.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! If my kid did that (I have a four year old daughter now), I'd die from embarrassment. The only time thus far that my daughter caused a scene in the public was when she heard someone passed gas and she giggled, laughed loudly, then laughed louder. I heard it too but tried not to react but my daughter was so tickled by it, she bursted out loud after laughing , "that man farted mom hahahaha!". Gosh, everyone looked at us and some smiled and laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you made me laugh,i hope aunt would have quiet being much curious about things,funny memories are like a treasure,thanks a lot for you lovely comment on my blog ' have a wonderful life and take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ba da ba ba ba I'm lovin it! You gotta love kids. They do and say the funniest things because they have no concept of inhibitions at such a young age. They also think McDonalds is the greatest thing ever, even though it's just a silly plastic toy that you get at the end of the day!

    I used to get so excited about going there. I wanted to collect all the Aladdin toys in the Happy Meals..! Now, just the thought of McDonalds gives me indigestion :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe, how very cute and funny!! I just love your blog man!! I'm adding you, btw, what age are you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. "BUTTERY"fly: Thanks for dropping by. Well, that has been the last time we have ever been out together....lol

    Rose: HAHA that was really cute. I hope the man learned his lesson never to Fart in the public again....:)

    Baili: Well, thank you so much for dropping by and your wishes. I totally agree. Such memories are something that can be remembered and laughed at later.

    Aleye: Me too. I went to McDonald's mostly after seeing their Ads on TV. They made me go for the "Happy Meal" each time. I still have a few of those Toys with me....:)

    Shrav: Hi there and thanks for dropping by. Well, I am just 19. And that makes me wonder as to how much more Embarrassment I have got to face in life....lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my site! You've got a great blog! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha, Fart Jokes are timeless. And a 3-year-old saying "It's just farts," with a straight face pantless is just so endearing.

    I hope your Aunt did not nickname you "fartsie" after the humiliating incident. Just joking. He he.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness! ROFL!

    Thanks for stopping by Treasured Chapters!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ivy: Glad you liked my Blog. Have a wonderful day...:)

    Shanaz: Well, no she didn't name me that. Hope she had. I would have changed my legal name to Mr. Fartsie. Hey it sounds great...lol
    You never realize what you say at that age...:)

    Kathleen: You have a wonderful blog there Kathleen. Glad you liked this post. Have a great day...:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. "See, its just Farts! Nothing else..."

    FTW!! HAHAHA! Goodness, where did you come from? I think I just had an accident.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ryhen: Don't worry accidents happen all the time. Well, I am really not sure about that. Maybe some research would reveal my true identity.
    Anyways, got to go. Or else I might have an accident. Thanks for stopping by...:)

    ReplyDelete