Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What I would wish for...


I was watching TV with my best friend, my year old dog, Tyson.

All of a sudden, I didn't find him around. After a quick look, there he was, In the living room. Standing on the Carpet. I knew what he would do and I had to get to him.

I ran across the Hallway and when I was just a few meters away from him, he had done it.
"Why do you have to Pee on it every time?"
He looked at me. Not with guilt though.
It said it all, "You know it. I rule you!"

Anyways, It was my job to clean it up. And believe me, Its not that easy to clean this stuff!
No help from him either. He just goes back to my brother's room and continues watching TV.

I wish I was a Dog.
Yes, I want to be one...

No one expects you to take a bath every day, and you don't even have to comb your own hair.

You can spend hours just smelling stuff. And that is fun!
No one ever expects you to pay for lunch or dinner.
No need for table manners.
If you gain weight, it's someone else's fault.
Every garbage can is a grand buffet!

Hope I am a Dog. I will get to trouble people and still be looked after at like Tyson...
Now to find a Shooting star for my wish...

10 comments:

  1. My two dogs are like teenagers. They sleep all day and cause tons of trouble. They've got me well trained. They are smarter than humans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    you're right! after reading this i wish i was a dog too.
    free food and doing nothing whole day everyday.

    great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale8oneboy: Well, that's very much right. They say a lot in their barks... :)

    Lauren: Glad your dogs are like teenagers. My dog is like a thug. He stares at me for no reason. Am glad he doesn't have any weapons...

    Sangeetha: Thank you so much for dropping by. Glad you liked it!

    Dariov: I am glad we both have something in common. OK, lets go find a shooting star to make our wish...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone who owns or ever owned a dog should be splitting a gut right now. This is SO TRUE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww yeah, this is exactly right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oldbuddy: Well, I have been splitting many guts taking care of this guy...:)

    Aleye: Thank you so much for dropping by. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. IT s unknown when dogs go on to become family...but it sure causes a lot of heartache when they re no more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gyanban: Agree with you. A couple of months back, I was at my relatives house. I missed Tyson so much.
    Pets become a member of our family pretty soon....:)

    ReplyDelete