Friday, May 28, 2010

Harry Potato and the Worthless stone - III

To read Part - II, click here.

Harry Potato panicked. There was no way he could get off the train. Pong kept saying, "Saving the potatoes is your job. What are you doing on a train to Togwarts?"
"I get it, Pong. I forgot and now I have to think of a way to get out of here..."
"Saving the potatoes..."
, pong continued.

As Harry looked out of the window, there was a voice from behind. "So its true. You're Harry Potato, aren't you? I am Hermione Ginger."
"Nice to meet you."
"And you are...?
"Pong. Pong Weasley. Oh yeah, I forgot my lines - Saving the potatoes was your job..."
"What's he saying?", hermione asked.
"I had to save the potatoes, I mean the real ones from the Supermarket. I forgot about it and got on this train. Pong keeps reminding me of what I've done and that makes me feel more awful."
"There's no way you can get off this train. You need to speak to Professor Dumpydoor when we get to Togwarts."


The train arrived at Togwarts by nightfall. Everyone were off the train and Horrid was waiting to guide them to the School. "This way. Keep up guys."
As Harry was walking, there was a voice, "So, its true. Harry Potato has come to Togwarts. But, what's the chosen one doing at a School? He should have been at the Supermarket saving potatoes. But NO. He's here to learn magic. I almost forgot. I am Bellboy, Draco Bellboy."
"What's a Bellboy doing in a school?"
, pong asked.
"Bellboy is my Last name. And you must be a Weasley to ask such a silly question."


The kids followed Horrid until they got to the main gates. A woman was waiting for them.
"Hello and Welcome to Togwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
I am Professor McDonald's. In a few moments, you will be entering these gates and joining your classmates. But before that, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Corridor, Superthin, Birdieclaw and Shufflepuff. There's a reason why all of you are here. You are all wizards and will be learning to use spells and blah blah. Though, one person is here forgetting what he was supposed to do..."
"I am sorry. I just forgot!", harry said.
"Whatever. Follow me to the great hall."


Everyone followed Professor McDonald's. "Now, you will all be sorted in your houses by the Sorting Baseball cap."

Pong Weasley was called. The cap was placed on his head and it said, "This is easy. Pong! That's a funny name. I used to play Ping Pong an year ago. I was really good at it... Oh yeah, I forgot to sort you. Well, Corridor!"


Draco Bellboy was next. The Sorting Baseball cap was placed on his head. "Firstly, Bellboy? That's hilarious. Anyways, lots of evil. It should be Superthin... Seriously, Bellboy? HA HA"


Hermione was placed in Corridor. Harry Potato was called next. The cap was placed on his head. "Harry Potato. The boy who turned into a...  hey, weren't you supposed to save the Potatoes at the Supermarket?"

"Everyone's asked me that today. I forgot, alright?"

"Okay. You don't have to yell. Anyways, Corridor!"


Everybody were placed in different houses. Professor McDonald's said, "Your attention please. Professor Dumpydoor wants to make an announcement."
"Hello everyone. I have a few things I wish to announce. And I need to say it quick or I might just forget. The first years please note that the Dark Forest is strictly out of bounds. And also our caretaker has asked me to inform you that the 7th floor..."

"We don't have seven floors professor. The third floor is forbidden."
, professor McDonald's whispered.
"I knew that. I meant the third floor. Anyways, stay away from that floor. And if you get there by any chance, run around screaming!"


Dumpydoor looked at Harry and waved. He was the only one who hadn't spoken about the task. But, he often forgot things...   (to be continued)

36 comments:

  1. Oh, right as it was getting good! I hope Harry Potato prevails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a vivid imagination my blogging friend! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an imagination, going to take Harry Potato on the film circuit?

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get it copyrighted then sell it. LOL, but why not?

    Have a good day!
    EVERY THOUGHT COUNTS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mr S, brilliant! Think of the marketing potential!! I'm greedy I now want to read the next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are giving Rowling a run for her money :P
    Keep it up..waiting for the next part :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prof. McDonald's and Bellboy, those made me laugh out loud.;) And to be placed in a Corridor housing cannot be the most comfortable place to be, not much privacy I guess.;))
    Great narrative, have a splendid weekend,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your harry Patato silly story's :-)
    LOL

    Have a Happy Weekend
    :)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you going to make a book? I would buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are a bonafide nut case...i've always suspected it but now i know it to be true! harry potato is getting in over his head and i fear he'll soon be au gratin, or worse yet, latkes frying in hot oil!! get the job done, harry, so that peace will be restored!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, where is my post here? I commented this morning?

    Hmmm...I love your version of Harry Potter, now J.K. Rowling must have found an arch nemesis in you for trying to compete...:) Lols..!!!

    You're another ribtickler, next to my one good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Potato..Mcdonald.supermarket..all of it reminds me of lots of good junk food!! :D I am sure the kids will love your stories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The snorting baseball cap... priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome, loving the Harry Potato story! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh My Gosh! Now I have to know what is on the third floor!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I never did like potatoes. You are an imaginative guy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh no! I had french fries tonight! I hope I didn't eat Harry Potato! :)

    That was so fun, Mr. Stupid! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved your potato story! I'm so glad I found your stupid blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wonder if the next part will have french fries from McDonalds in it?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Keep it coming you're great at this writing. Move on over J.K. Rowling! Here comes Mr. Stupid with his better version. Can't wait for the next chapter. HAVE A GREAT MEMORIAL WEEKEND!!! :)

    Gina
    motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. How can you not love Harry Potato?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Harry Potato...how clever. I'm impressed.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  23. I don't know how you think of this, I couldn't...do you write it down in a notebook first?

    ReplyDelete
  24. very creative and fun!
    U R Beautiful writer.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey, very creative to come up with story like this. You inspire me to write too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hope this isn't set in Ireland. There was a potato famine there once... :(

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ah, what a brilliant spoof, very witty! I look forward to reading more..

    ReplyDelete
  28. haha. loving your parody...you have quite the skill for it...

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think "run around screaming" is as good a response to most situations as any.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would love to be present in that head of yours! How do these stories come about

    ReplyDelete
  31. Harry Potter tales on acid. You should let Tim Burton direct the movie. By the way, does Professor McDonalds use a french fry as a magic wand? If so, Harry Potato should take a bite out of it just to piss him off.

    Unlike the commentor before me, I would not like to be present in your head. I'm already insane enough. lol. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Go Harry Potato!!!
    You need to make this into a comic book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love this series. I'm just sorry it took me so long to get here. See, I was at the supermarket, looking for Harry Potato. It took hours of hunting, and I still didn't find him.
    You are amazing, Mr. Stupid! Can't wait for Part IV.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete