Monday, August 2, 2010

Harry Potato and the Worthless stone - IX

To read Part - VIII, click here.

The next day, Harry, Pong and Hermione were at Horrid's hut. Pong knocked on the door.
The giant flung open the wooden door and said "Hey guys,"
"Hi Horrid. We were wondering if we could talk to you about something."
"Sure. But I won't be sharing any candies and my chocolate cake."
"Okay."
Hermione smiled. Harry and Pong weren't happy though.

"Okay, so what do you want to know?"
Horrid spoke with cake in his mouth.
"It's about Professor Escape. He's been trying to get past that three headed clown."
"Hey,"
Horrid was surprised. "Who told you about Clowny?"
"Clowny?"
Hermione screamed. "That thing has a name?"
"Of course it does. Everyone has a name. So, I decided to give it a name too. I brought him at a Circus. They were forcing the poor guy to juggle. I gave him a piece of this chocolate cake and he followed me,"
Horrid pointed at the cake.
"But Professor Escape said mean things to Harry."
Hermione interrupted.
"Like?"
"Getting sucked into a Vacuum cleaner."
"I was about to say that..."
Pong said.
"And then there was the swallowing a dust ball and ending up being French fries."
"Again, I was about to say that. He even stared at me."
Pong added.
"What does that have to do with saying mean things to Harry?"
Horrid demanded.
"I had to say something,"
Pong looked up. Horrid, Harry and Hermione ignored him.

"Anyway,"
Harry said. "Why do you need a three headed clown in a school?"
"Listen to me. All three of you,"
Horrid cleared his throat. "What that Clown is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumpydoor and Nicholas Smell."
"What kind of a name is that? And who is Nicholas Smell?"
"No more questions. Now, leave. I've got to finish this cake."


Harry, Hermione and Pong left Horrid's hut. Harry kept wondering who Nicholas Smell was while Pong was thinking about the Chocolate cake.
Hermione looked at Harry and said "You should go to the Library and look for Nicholas Smell, Harry."
"I am scared of the dark. Why don't you guys come along."
"You're a real Potato. Nobody will recognize you."
"Even though that doesn't make any sense, I'll go."
Harry said.

That night, Harry found himself in the library. After looking for Nicholas Smell everywhere, he managed to find a book. It spoke about why Nicholas had got that name. It said - Three years of avoiding a bath, he deserved that name. So kids, remember to take a bath.
Harry searched everywhere. All the books spoke about Nicholas Smell not taking a bath. None of them had anything about the thing Clowny was guarding.

Finally, harry left the library disappointed. He was now lost and couldn't find his way back to the Dormitory. He kept walking and arrived at a large classroom. This particular room was never used. It was dusty. But propped against the wall was a huge mirror.
The mirror looked like it didn't belong in that room. It looked as if someone had just put it there to keep it out of the way.

Harry moved nearer to the mirror and stepped in front of it. It was a reflection of a Supermarket. There were shelves on both the sides. The shelves were filled with vegetables. Most of them were potatoes. In between them were two odd veggies. There was Broccoli and Spinach. To his surprise, harry found them waving back at him.

"Hello Harry."
there was a voice from behind. Harry jumped and fell on his back.
"Why did you scare me,"
Harry looked at the man. "Professor Dumpydoor?"
"Sorry about scaring you Harry. So, you have found this Mirror too."
"Sir, I was just,"
Harry said.
"So what do you see in it, Harry?"
"A Supermarket with lots of potatoes. I forgot to tell you earlier,"
Harry said. "Saving the potatoes was my job. But, I..."
"You forgot about it and got on the train to Togwarts."
Professor Dumpydoor smiled. "I am glad you did Harry. There was a huge potato sale that day. The people at the Supermarket might have picked you off the shelves. You're a real Potato remember?"   (to be continued)

65 comments:

  1. A 3 headed clown! On top of that you won't share the candies....... Saving potatoes is a good thing! Your brain is wired well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Wed I am sitting down and reading all of these. I must do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 3 headed clown.... Interesting. I know Professor Escape, he's soooo mean.... I love that you used Horrid instead of Hagrid. Hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful post to start my day, full of fun.
    Loved iot.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As ever Mr S you've set me up for the day - no the week! Great episode lookng forward to the next:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is something a bit creepy about clowns, I agree.;)) Thus one with three heads must be a nightmare to encounter.;))
    I always enjoy reading about what Harry Potato is up to.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't miss a potato sale!
    Award for you today at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three headed clown? Oh, goodness me. Not gonna sleep tonight... :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey i resemble that...i was a clown once...lol. wonderful continuation mr. s....

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol! A three-headed clown forced to juggle? I'm so glad that Horrid lured him away with the cake!

    I think the nightmare for me would be having broccoli wave at me!

    Thanks for the laughs, Mr. Stupid! I can't wait to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just what I needed to start my day ~ I can deal so much better with 3 headed clowns than what is currently on the news. As always Mr. S ~ thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A one headed clown is bad enough let alone one with three heads!

    I want some of that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicholas Smell who didn't take a bath!! ha ha :) I would be miles away from him rather than seeking any more information from him :) ..and I am so glad Harry survived that potato sale early in his life :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post, as always, Mr. Stupid - clowns send shivers down my spine! I always know where to come when I want a good laugh, and I always feel happy when the next instalment of this brilliant series is published :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. You come up with the cutest names for these characters! LOL! I think I'd get too distracted when someone talks to me with food on their face. No actually, I'd get too distracted, I'll let the person know so he/she can wipe his face.

    ReplyDelete
  16. three headed crown,
    I feel like reading the real Happy Potter...
    lovely writing!
    many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like that Horrid's priorities. YOu never fail to entertain with your creativity, Mr.S.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  18. WTH? Looks like someone here is high on weed. Is there a moral to this story? Can you write something erotic... maybe something that happens between Hermione and the potato. ;-)

    Good stuff, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This was most amusing and now I will be looking at my potatoes wondering if they have names. Fun read :)
    Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wonder what Harry Potato will discuss about with Professor Dumpydoor, besides potato sales.

    The name Nicholas Smell made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mr.S, you're very imaginative indeed... and creative minded...
    The three headed clown...oh nooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have my full attention. Clowns scare the bejesus outa me..

    ReplyDelete
  23. ahhh potatoes... i have so many here right now that i could....well maybe feed the neighborhood!! possibly the world - okay probably not the world.... what will the exciting conculsion be?!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nick hasn't had a bath in 3 years? Why that's just plain disgusting. He could probably grow vegetables in his armpits. Yucko!

    Nice addition to the Harry Potato series. Hilarious, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stingy!!!Stingy!!! To not share the sweets.lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. heeeya!i can't seem to stop reading your post about harry since im a big fan of him! but this one is really funny :D where dyou get this all stories?do you make this all up??can't read the earlier post :( nice to be back and read your post :D Godbless :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am glad to be back to reading your blog. You are one of my favorites. Another great post!!!

    ~Gina~
    motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. BWUAHAHAHAHA! "You're a real Potato, remember?"

    I must go back and read more of these gems of yours. I'm a certified Potter-geek, so it only fits that I also become a certified Potato-geek.

    Also, you've got a bit of a award on my blog today. Well, actually, you're getting all of it. Not just a corner or something. If by "all" you mean shared with other people... I think you'll have to go there to find out...

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm enjoying this. Thanks.

    All the best, Boonsong

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is anything but half-baked. And smashing, too!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would follow anybody for a nice piece of chocolate cake! Thanks for the laugh, I love coming here and reading your adorable stories...

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hahaha Nicolas Smell and oh, the potato sale!
    My! You've come a long way! It's now on its ninth...How could I missed the previous posts?

    This is just right for a gloomy Thursday!

    Good day Mr. S!

    ReplyDelete
  33. You had me at the three headed clown..me laughing my you know what off and why oh why do you haunt my dreams so with that scary clown? :))

    Good day Mr. S. Sir!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. you have great ability to take reader into your amazing naughty world ,i really really enjoyed it keep up the beautiful job
    god bless you

    ReplyDelete
  35. i wouldn't like to be harry potato nor nicholas smell ewwwwww :p

    ~ash's mum

    ReplyDelete
  36. The adventure continues...

    Where have you been Mr. Stupid? 2 weeks now? I've missed your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  37. 'to be continued'...oh the torture! LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  38. Dude, hope you're still out there! Give us a sign.

    ReplyDelete
  39. mr. stupid....where have you gone?

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hey Mr.S..hope things are alrite..eager to see your fun post again!

    ReplyDelete
  41. hope and pray that you are in great blessings of dear god
    take great care missing you

    ReplyDelete
  42. Uh oh, I hope you post a note soon just to let us know things are alright with you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Mr Stupid where have you gone to this time? Please come back or send us a signal from the moon if you're back up there for vacation. Sending you happy and positive energy, and tons of chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Where are you? Are you okay? I really miss you, so much that I will even share some chocolate upon your return.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  45. *knocks on computer screen* Hello? Is anyone home?

    ReplyDelete
  46. Mr. Stupid... you are missed :( Hope to see a new post really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  47. isn't it about time for another post?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Where are you, I have missed your post and comments, are you ok? please get in touch.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Does anyone know where Mr. Stupid is? I have emailed and no response...

    ReplyDelete
  50. WHERE ARE YOU, MR. STUPID? WE'RE STARTING TO GET A BIT CONCERNED. JUST SAY HOWDY OR SOMETHING ON YOUR COMMENT BOARD HERE TO LET US KNOW IF YOU'RE STILL AMONG THE LIVING.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I hope the lack of update is because you are actually busy preparing something bigger..maybe publishing your book? if that's the case, please keep writing here too.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Come back. Stop. All is forgiven. Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  53. where are you? hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi there,
    Recently I haven't been leaving around many comments on blogs due to time restriction. But know that I admire your whacky sense of humour.
    Recently I have done an interview for blogadda and when I was asked to choose five blogs I read I had name yours as one of them because I love your blogs..
    Keep blogging and keep spreading the smiles
    Check this out for the interview
    http://blog.blogadda.com/2010/10/14/interview-with-farida-rizwan-breast-cancer-survivors-india

    ReplyDelete
  55. The best Harry Potter parody to exist in human history.


    you can quote me in your advertisement.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thank you, Your writing has helped me,,
    i like this blog,,
    By Diet Solution Program

    ReplyDelete
  57. hello dear. I hope you're doing fine. It's been an eternity since the last time I've heard about you. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. ...well, I guess I'm the last one to make a comment. I, too, hope you are doing okay. The sudden stop makes everyone wonder if you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  59. This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.

    BEST TIPS TO FRENCH KISS A GIRL.

    ReplyDelete